What is it? The Value Creation Challenge is aimed at supporting businesses and ideas that provide innovative and sustainable solutions to Zimbabwe’s socio-economic challenges.
There are four particular areas, referred to as Challenge Pillars which need disruption.
- DATA ANALYTICS ~ Does your idea have the ability to improve economic inclusion through data analytics?
- ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN ~ Do you have a design idea that merges between economy, culture, technology and social aspects
- EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES ~ Can your idea transform business through emerging technologies?
- YOUNG AND FUNKY ~ a great idea for an awesome product or service for the youth market?
- CLIMATE ACTION ~ a bold, innovative solution to combat the impacts of Climate Change?
The Value Creation Challenge is open to Zimbabwean citizens between the ages 18 to 35 years. Applicants can submit their applications until 13 September 2019 on the dedicated value challenge website. [link at the bottom]
The project entries will be evaluated fairly by a team of specialists in the business, innovation, incubation and start-up space.
The top ten winners of the challenge will receive business support, mentoring, and rent free office space for a period of six months. In addition, the top three winners selected by a panel of jury members will receive seed capital for their ideas.
The project is brought to you by Eight2Five hub supported by Old Mutual Zimbabwe and British Council in Zimbabwe.
click here to complete your application?